Sunday, August 16, 2009

Terminator Mothers’ Tactics Of Alienation- “Do You Love Me?” « Fathers’ Rights


Terminator Mothers’ Tactics Of Alienation- “Do You Love Me?”


Posted by madcap on December 30, 2008






After eight years of fighting alienation, mom finally won out. She could not be stopped. The mind manipulation started long ago, in small subtle ways. When I first received my court ordered visitation with my two daughters, the alienation had already begun. I didn’t think it could work if I stayed in my daughters’ lives, but that was when I was ignorant to the power of the terminator and the profound affect her wall of separation that creates an alienation environment can have on fragile eggshell minds.

I would pick the girls up every other Friday. God how I would look forward to seeing them. I had been a stay-at-home-dad up until the separation. Anyway, one of the things mom the terimnator would do, would be to call the girls either on the Friday I picked them up, or on Saturday morning. Nothing wrong with mom calling as such, but it’s what she did when she called that was strange. This was just one of many methods used in the alienation process; a slow but steady movement to choke dad off from the children.

It would start out innocent enough, “hello” and “what are you girls doing?” But soon things turned for the worse. Mom would begin to repeatedly ask the girls “do you love me?” and then add “oh how I miss you girls so much, do you miss me?” she would cry, making them cry too. I couldn’t believe she would do this to the girls. If I would have known what I know now about the power and persistence of terminator mothers, I would have sought a court order to take the girls to counseling.

This type of manipulation would make the girls feel bad about them leaving mom alone, and for being at dad’s. The girls, of course, were upset after talking to mom. Sometimes the girls were only gone a matter of a few hours when the call would come.

If you read any of the other articles I have posted on parental alienation, you will see that loyalty testing is one way terminator mothers subtly alienate the fathers from the children. When children are young, small acts like this can have a long and powerful effect on them. It is one way to set the groundwork for further tactics, and in the end, help to end the relationship between children and their fathers.

Eventually, over time and with relentless persistence, like the terminator, the children will not want to have anything to do with their dads.

When it gets to this point, mom will proudly claim that it’s not her that is keeping the children from dad, but the children themselves, through “their own free will.”






One Response to “Terminator Mothers’ Tactics Of Alienation- “Do You Love Me?””





  1. dimitrisdad said



    July 29, 2009 at 6:09 pm For a detailed and well documented longitudinal case study on PAS see the book and the website http://www.ITIOaChild.com. One of the more interesting aspects to come out of this study is the social aspect of PAS. The PAS mother’s actions were reinforced by attorneys and other professionals who made money from the father’s fight to stay in the child’s life. In addition other people with PAS tendencies or sexist prejudices flocked to the PAS mother’s aid. The website has a wealth of documents, transcripts, and situation descriptions that any researcher of PAS would be better of to know. In my opinion the social flocking aspect of PAS is understated or completely missed in PAS studies, yet it is key to understanding the complete phenomena of the alienation and punishment of good fathers in the U.S. and many other western nations. Incidentally, the case is still open so there is an opportunity for activists and clinicians working in this area to do some good.



Leave a Reply



Terminator Mothers’ Tactics Of Alienation- “Do You Love Me?” « Fathers’ Rights

No comments:

Post a Comment