Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Children Lost to Parental Alienation - A Mom's story

Little Boys Lost

All Experiences

Next Story for I Lost My Children to Parental Alienation Previous Story for I Lost My Children to Parental Alienation A Story From the Group I Lost My Children to Parental Alienation

Posted by forgotten10

36-40 year old woman
1 story
Hi,my name is shelly. I have been slowly alienated from my boys (age 12 and 9) for 2 years now. I should have seen it coming, it all makes sense now. Speaking negativly about me. My little one was always calling me a sinner followed with "my daddy said". That list goes on and on. I am in a relationship with a female, in which the boys where fine with and loved my partner. But that all changed when daddy and new wife took them to their church to explain my sinful lifestyle. They started making comments about not liking my partner and they gave me hard time whenever it was their days to come home with me. They were even violent at times, They would scream and cry and eventually call dad to come get them. My days became less with me. My ex told me they were afraid of me, that I may kidnap them. We went to court only for him to wind up with full custody, because he had been the custodial parent for so long. Now they live out of state. I skype withthem every sunday, but they still resist talking to me. This has affected my life so bad, I haven't worked in almost a year. I'm an RN who is on ssd. I came here to find others like me, cause I feel very alone.

Vote up! 1


Posted on May 6th, 2010 at 9:01AM

No comments:

Post a Comment